Simple Machines wants to thank everyone who helped make SMF 2.0 what it is today; shaping and directing our project, all through the thick and the thin. It wouldn't have been possible without you. This includes our users and especially Charter Members - thanks for installing and using our software as well as providing valuable feedback, bug reports, and opinions.
- Project Managers: Cathy "Amacythe" Bailey, Derek Schwab, and Michael "Oldiesmann" Eshom
- Developers: Hendrik Jan "Compuart" Visser, Grudge, Bjoern "Bloc" Kristiansen, Juan "JayBachatero" Hernandez, Michael "Thantos" Miller, Aäron van Geffen, and Theodore "Orstio" Hildebrandt
- Support Specialists: Jeremy "jerm" Strike, Justin "BlackMage" O'Leary, Kindred, Kevin "greyknight17" Hou, RedOne, Harro, Bigguy, Fiery, Huw, Piro "Sarge" Dhima, Rumbaar, SlammedDime, Jan-Olof "Owdy" Eriksson, Ben Scott, KGIII, Tony Reid, Nick "Fizzy" Dyer, Pitti, Mattitude, and xenovanis
- Customizers: winrules, Gary M. Gadsdon, Bryan "RunicWarrior" Deakin, Jonathan "vbgamer45" Valentin, Jeremy "SleePy" Darwood, Niko, Kirby, Daniel15, groundup, Eren Yasarkurt, snork13, and Killer Possum
- Documentation Writers: Jack "akabugeyes" Thorsen, Daniel Diehl, Brad "IchBin™" Grow, Alundra, Peter Duggan, and Dannii Willis
- Marketing: rickC, Motoko-chan, and Graeme "Trekkie101" Spence
- Language Translators: Thank you for your efforts which make it possible for people all around the world to use SMF.
- Beta Testers: The hidden few who tirelessly find bugs, provide feedback, and drive the developers crazier.
- Founding Father of SMF: Unknown W. "[Unknown]" Brackets
- Original Project Managers: Jeff Lewis, Joseph Fung, and David Recordon
And for anyone we may have missed, thank you!